Architect and Designer, participates in several cultural, architectural and visual arts activities, in Egypt and abroad.
Commissioner of the Egyptian Pavilion at The Biennial of Venice for Architecture, Italy 2000.
Jury Member in Local and International Competitions such as: "Francesco Borromini" International Prize in Architecture, Youth section, Rome, Italy 2001, and the "Youth Salon" for Plastic Arts, Cairo 2000.
Personal and Collective Exhibitions :
- “Biennale di Venezia”, Venice, Italy 1995, in collaboration with; Hamdi Ateya, Medhat Shafik and Music composer Khaled Shokri.
- Fair of the Mediterranean, Palermo, Italy 1995.
In collaboration with Hamdi Ateya.
- L'architettura Di–Mostra, Istituto Europeo Di Design – AAM Gallery Architettura Arte Moderna, Rome, Italy, 1996.
- L’Estate Romana exhibition, Egyptian Academy in Rome, 1996. -
- La Dinamica Della Comodita´, designer’s furniture, Egyptian Academy in Rome, 1997.
- Contemporary Egyptian Architecture Exhibition, Hanager Center,
Supreme Council for Culture, Cairo, Egypt 2001.
- Sustainable Building: The Mediterranean SAIE, Bologna, Italy 2001.-
- Biennial of Miami – Florida, exhibition of un-built architecture 2001.
- Architecture and Art Exhibition, Hanager Exhibition Hall, Supreme Council for Culture, Cairo, Egypt 2002.
- "Tre Case Cinque torri" - Castello Aragonese, Ischia island, Napoly,
- Aswan sculpture openair museum, Aswan international symposium for sculpture 2007.
- Aswan international sculpture symposium 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011.
Theater performance s:
Director and scenographer of two theatre plays :
- "Basic Elements", Cairo Experimental Theater Festival, 2004.
- "To a New World", Cairo Experimental Theater Festival, 2006.
State Award for Creativity in Architecture, awarded by the Ministry of Culture, Egypt 1994.
Golden Lion Award, for the best pavilion "Bienniale di Venezia", Italy 1995.
First prize for the "Egyptian Martyrs in Palestine Memorial", Egypt 2000