Graduated from College of Art Education – 2011
General Estimate: Very Good
Pre-masters degree, Sculpture Department.
Member of the Syndicate of Plastic Arts,
Born and Lives in Cairo
Participated in a lot of group exhibitions at the College of Art Education For the years 2008, 2009 and 2010.
-Exhibition for handmade textile - March 2008.
-Second Art Workshop for the subject of Human Rights, titled Children's Rights (2009).
Also participated in the Fine Arts Exhibition (Thirty-fourth and thirty-fifth), Helwan University.
* Exhibition of The 9th Experimental Art Workshop (MEDIA ART WORKSHOP) in the College of Art Education.
* Exhibition for jewellery of metal wire - Cairo Atelier- April 2011.
* Participated in The competition of Youth Salon The 22nd Session.
- Art Education Exhibition at Al-Sawy Culture Wheel–December 2011.
- Exhibition for Oil Paintings at The Mesaha Center,Dokki –October 2012.
- Participated in the First Salon for Textile - March 2014.
- Exhibition for stone sculpture titled "Power" - March 2014.
- Exhibtion of association for Art lovers - round 54 - June 2014.
Workshops participated in:
The Experimental Art Workshop for Media Art and Creativity in the College of Art Education for years 2009 -2010 :
- The Experimental Animation Art with the artist Ahmed Sabry (2009).
- The Experiments in Interactive Visual Creativity with the artist Mohamed Taman (2010).
- First one day workshop ( Cartography Art ) in ASCII Foundation for Contemporary Art ,with the Serbian artist Vahida Ramujkic – Nov. 2010.
- Art workshop at World Company Activities (2011).
- Art workshop at Sohbet Kheir Association for children who dropped out of school (2012).
- The Scrap Iron Sculpture workshop with the artist Omar Toussoun - Dec. 2013.
- Bronze Sculpture workshop with the artist Hassan Kamel (2014).